46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits? Not just tried it, I actually did manage to quit it. It’s called Farmville. But is that okay if I declare that I miss it? Why, you ask? Because my friends live in my farm. I take that back. My friends live in their own farm, but we used to visit each other. 😀
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? Yes.
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you? There must be a little typo in this question because I’m not quite sure what it’s asking, but I think I know what it’s intending to ask so I’ll pretend that I make an attempt to answer. A break up is never easy, regardless of the length of the relationship and regardless of who seems to be the one doing it. Let’s just leave it as that, shall we?
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? Neither!! But if I have to choose, a turtle, thank you. What is this question supposed to mean, anyway? Is there a psychoanalytic interpretation about preferring a turtle vs. frog that I’m not aware of?
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? Neither!! But if I have to choose, I’ll say Lady Gaga, but can somebody please tell her to meet me with her clothes on, and I mean full clothing. Under garments only are not considered fully clothed.
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? Guitar!!!
52. We’re going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks? Huh? Speak-e English? What kicks? I’m lost in translation here….
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why? China. Because it’s where some of my ancestors were from. I still have a picture of my great grandmother (or is it great-great grandmother?) with her tiny, dainty, little, bound, lotus feet.
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? Nope. I don’t believe in love at first sight.
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real? Nope, I wouldn’t be able to get away with that lie. My jeweleries look way too fake to pass on as real.
56. Where are the worst public restrooms? Has to be porta potty. Never never ever look down when you’re inside a porta potty, especially when there was a long line ahead of you before you enter it.
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? No clue. I’m too lazy to think the answer to this.
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? None is even close.
59. When’s the last time you had a Popsicle? As a little kid, don’t remember exactly when.
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear? Bring back the old classic TV cartoon shows, like Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear, and the rest of Hanna Barbera cartoons, Little House on the Prairie, The Lucy Show, Mork and Mindy, Perfect Strangers (Balki and Larry), Three’s Company, MacGyver, Starsky and Hutch. Jeez… I didn’t even realize that I watched a lot of TV back then and we only had one TV channel at that time in Indonesia, owned by the government.
What? Don’t like this post? So I’m bored, can’t sleep and too tired to be creative, bite me! 😛
This post is part of: