I finally got around to pick up my Liebster award. Thanks to my friend blogger, C.L. Sostarich at It’s Real To Me, who nominated me. At first, I didn’t know a bleep about the Liebster Blog Award, and if you google it, all you get are just a bunch bloggers nominating other bloggers. It looks confusing, but I was able to find the following small piece of information.
What is the Liebster Blog Award? It’s an award given to blogs with fewer than 200 subscribers by a blogger who feels they deserve more recognition.
The word liebster sounds German, doesn’t it? Does it come from the German language? I don’t know. If anyone knows, please tell me. Then there’s the word liebe, which means love in German. So putting all together, what can I conclude in my own uncomplicated mind? Simple. Love me, I guess. 😉
Thank you, C.L. Thank you to all my readers, followers, supporters, friends. This blog wouldn’t have lasted this long if it weren’t for you all.
Ich liebe dich. I know, corny. *nose wrinkled, head tilted* On second thought, cross that. So unlike me. Don’t want to ruin my image here.
Like any other award, it comes with rules.
1. Mention and link to the blogger who awarded you the Liebster.
2. Mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers you think worthy of the Liebster. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
I, therefore, nominate the following bloggers and their accomplishments:
1. Sharmishtha at Earth in Black and White.
2. Corey at Clown Rhymes.
3. Elise at Everyday Goddess.
4. Norma at Poetry & Ice Cream.
5. Catlas at Catlas Crosses the Internet.
And I thank the internet for allowing me to finish this post today. With the copying, pasting, opening links, and so on, I’m surprised it was completed without me having to waste any flowery word from my vocabulary today.